Mutual Aid Channels

Status
Not open for further replies.

Spirit

Premium Subscriber
Can some one tell me what the CC's & TG's for Wyoming State Patrol chasing some one across the border or Colorado chasing some one in to wyoming?

snoopyII

I would start with:

9463 24f7 D WYCO 1 Wyoming / Colorado Interoperability 1 Interop
9464 24f8 D WYCO 2 Wyoming / Colorado Interoperability 2 Interop
9465 24f9 D WYCO 3 Wyoming / Colorado Interoperability 3 Interop
9466 24fa D WYCO 4 Wyoming / Colorado Interoperability 4 Interop
9467 24fb D WYCO Net Wyoming / Colorado Mutual Aid Net

Spirit

Premium Subscriber
I would start with:

9463 24f7 D WYCO 1 Wyoming / Colorado Interoperability 1 Interop
9464 24f8 D WYCO 2 Wyoming / Colorado Interoperability 2 Interop
9465 24f9 D WYCO 3 Wyoming / Colorado Interoperability 3 Interop
9466 24fa D WYCO 4 Wyoming / Colorado Interoperability 4 Interop
9467 24fb D WYCO Net Wyoming / Colorado Mutual Aid Net
Thanks Snoopy

natedawg1604

Premium Subscriber
In all the years I've been monitoring DTRS, I've never logged these TG's on any site, let alone heard them. Can someone confirm if they've ever seen these talkgroups affiliate to any site in either Wyoming or Colorado, and/or heard voice grants from them? If so I'd be curious how long ago and where etc.

Spirit

Premium Subscriber
In all the years I've been monitoring DTRS, I've never logged these TG's on any site, let alone heard them. Can someone confirm if they've ever seen these talkgroups affiliate to any site in either Wyoming or Colorado, and/or heard voice grants from them? If so I'd be curious how long ago and where etc.
natedawg, I heard this one a couple of years ago: 9467 24fb D WYCO Net Wyoming / Colorado Mutual Aid Net. They were chasing a subject from Wyoming into Colorado and they got him stop up at Wellington. I can't remember what he was wanted for.

tyytor

Hi yes they are still valid and can be patch by whp disp and cohp disp as needed, any agency can request the bridge be activated a while back they had an exercise were colorado and wyoming ema's and Eoc's communicated for a short time.

crazy88

Premium Subscriber
I have monitored two chases that originated in Wyo and ended in Larimer County. There was one that ended in Wellington and one that ended at Highway 1 and Douglas Rd, where the suspect entered an unoccupied home. In both cases I believe CSP 3C and LCSO went to MAC 7 NE and eventually LCSO took over operations and went to an encrypted channel. Before they went to the encrypted channel, I vaguely remember possibly hearing traffic on MAC 5 NE. And, I'm pretty sure WHP showed up at the Highway 1/Douglas Rd incident.

tyytor

I have monitored two chases that originated in Wyo and ended in Larimer County. There was one that ended in Wellington and one that ended at Highway 1 and Douglas Rd, where the suspect entered an unoccupied home. In both cases I believe CSP 3C and LCSO went to MAC 7 NE and eventually LCSO took over operations and went to an encrypted channel. Before they went to the encrypted channel, I vaguely remember possibly hearing traffic on MAC 5 NE. And, I'm pretty sure WHP showed up at the Highway 1/Douglas Rd incident.
I believe you are correct about that one, I know there seams to be a constent link with Wyolink and colorado Dtrs, several colorado dispatches can talk to unit's well in to Wyoming when the are affiliated with Wyolink, they can also from any talk group here to there with clicking drop down menus on there console's and patch groups.

Spirit

Premium Subscriber
Can the fire dept. & EMS from Colorado use these emergency channels and vice versa Wyoming coming across the border or is it just for Police?

I'm curious if Nebraska has something like that set up with Colorado as well?? A couple counties are on the Nebraska DTRS along with NSP along the Colorado border.

Status
Not open for further replies.