My Shack-Reloaded!

Status
Not open for further replies.

N1SQB

Premium Subscriber
Very smart thinking.

I assume that requires the help of a repeater, though, right?

Also, Merry Christmas to you and your family!

Happy Holidays to you too. I use 2 radios so with the set up I described before
there is no need for a repeater.

Manny

N1SQB

Premium Subscriber
Where did you get the desk from.

I got the bottom part of the desk at a hotel furniture liquidation store.I only paid $35. The top part, I built myself! I stained both parts! It was half the depth of the old one I had, but added 1 foot on the width, which is what I needed!

Manny

Last edited:

nitetrain5

Premium Subscriber
Wow !! What a great set up.. thanks for sharing. I'm in the early stages of trying to figure out how to set up a shack in the basement, now that we finally live in a house no more condo restrictions on antennas, just need to work that out with my wife ! I noticed the CSP troop map, I'm in CT as well,

CanesFan95

An excellent setup. I have one of those Cobra external speakers and they're really good.

wmunshower

Wow...I thought that I had a lot going on in my shack! A FlexRadio 3000, Icom 2100 2 meter (with D-Star card), 2) Wouxon KG-UV920P-A dual band cross-banders, linked. (I have my own repeater for my HT's to hit the standard repeater. 5 scanners ranging in age from 29 years old to relatively new. Your setup is awesome...And you took the time to keep it neat. (one of my shortcomings. I suck at wire management!) Kudos, sir. I am most impressed. Will WM4DE

N1SQB

Premium Subscriber
Wow...I thought that I had a lot going on in my shack! A FlexRadio 3000, Icom 2100 2 meter (with D-Star card), 2) Wouxon KG-UV920P-A dual band cross-banders, linked. (I have my own repeater for my HT's to hit the standard repeater. 5 scanners ranging in age from 29 years old to relatively new. Your setup is awesome...And you took the time to keep it neat. (one of my shortcomings. I suck at wire management!) Kudos, sir. I am most impressed. Will WM4DE

Thanks! I'm a big stickler for neatness. It not only looks better, but it's so much easier when you have to work on something or replace it.

Manny

Status
Not open for further replies.