Nashville visit

Status
Not open for further replies.

ocscan

Premium Subscriber
I will be visiting Nashville this weekend (down from Canada) from Friday until Monday plan on bringing my BC-246T plus laptop any suggestions for the most interesting monitoring. Normally I listen to Public Safety, Railways and Federal...

Thanks in advance....

CORN

Premium Subscriber
Well, the most interesting for visitors would probably be the Metro Police, Fire, etc. However they are on a APCO P-25 3600 baud digital trunking system which i don't believe the 246T will decode. What are some of your other interests? Let me know and i'll see what we can come up with. But unfortunately i believe your out of luck in regards to the Public Safety.

CORN

Premium Subscriber
Forgot. As for the railroads 161.370 is very active.

There are others but i don't have them right off.

ocscan

Premium Subscriber
Railway was very interesting to monitor...As for the APCO-25 your right the BC-246T lacks in this department...

I logged a bunch of convetional stuff I'm looking over and will post observations once I make sense of them...go lot of stuff from Opryland mall as well as some commercial trunked stuff. Also got some great train photos while visisting. Definately will be visisting area again, hoefully with a digital capable scanner next time...

bbreiler

will be traveling to Metro Nashville in a couple of weeks. Can someone email me a file of the trunking system in usad format.?

Thank you

Status
Not open for further replies.