NC Roll Call

akalynchs

Name is Ed, good morning, new to the group.
Currituck, NC
BCD436, BCD536, TRX-1, TRX-2, G5
MILAIR, VIPER (Pasquotank, Gates, Camden),
occasionally Chesapeake & VB when close by.

KE4ZNR

Radio Geek
Premium Subscriber
Name is Ed, good morning, new to the group.
Currituck, NC
BCD436, BCD536, TRX-1, TRX-2, G5
MILAIR, VIPER (Pasquotank, Gates, Camden),
occasionally Chesapeake & VB when close by.
Welcome Ed!
Marshall KE4ZNR

Sent from my Pixel XL using Tapatalk

Kennk69

My turn. Name here is Kenn.. Im NE4Y in the Garner Area. Im training to be a Vol. FF with the Cleveland County VFD.
I have: Unication G4
Kenwood TS590S, TS2000, TS480HX AND TM-V7A
Yaesu 857D for mobile HD and 2m comms.

Know anywhere I can get the FD pager tone Freqs for each of the FDs in Johnston County?

Kenn

RaleighGuy

Premium Subscriber
My turn. Name here is Kenn.. Im NE4Y in the Garner Area. Im training to be a Vol. FF with the Cleveland County VFD.
I have: Unication G4
Kenwood TS590S, TS2000, TS480HX AND TM-V7A
Yaesu 857D for mobile HD and 2m comms.

Know anywhere I can get the FD pager tone Freqs for each of the FDs in Johnston County?

Kenn
Can't help with the tones @Kennk69 but do want to welcome you to RR. Looking forward to your contributions.

NCNUT15

Premium Subscriber
Your Name Charlie Brown
~Location Greensboro, NC
~Radios in your shack SDS- 100 and TRX-100
~What do you monitor on a daily basis? Guilford County and Greensboro Fire, EMS, Police, Sheriff and NCSHP.
I am new to this and learning a lot about scanners and the software.

NCNUT15

Premium Subscriber

alanbNC

Premium Subscriber
- Alan N4ZTK
- Conover, Catawba County.
- Everyday use radios: Uniden BCD325P2 scanner, Icom IC-V8000 mobile, Icom IC-V8 portable, Retevis RT-82 DMR portable
- I monitor most law enforcement in Catawba County as well as Catawba Co. EMS and Fire. I used to monitor Hickory PD until the went encrypted.
- Icom IC-746PRO Amateur base station with several antennas on a Rohn 25G 40' tower.
- Mostly monitor 145.350+ WA4AOS repeater located in Dallas NC on the WJZY tv tower

JRush311

Premium Subscriber
Jason
Monroe, N.C.
Unication G5
monitor UASI and VIPER within earshot as well as wherever my travels go
excited to try the SIRN system on my next WV trip

alanbNC

Premium Subscriber
- Alan N4ZTK
- Conover, Catawba County.
- Everyday use radios: Uniden BCD325P2 scanner, Icom IC-V8000 mobile, Icom IC-V8 portable, Retevis RT-82 DMR portable
- I monitor most law enforcement in Catawba County as well as Catawba Co. EMS and Fire. I used to monitor Hickory PD until the went encrypted.
- Icom IC-746PRO Amateur base station with several antennas on a Rohn 25G 40' tower.
- Mostly monitor 145.350- 82.5 tone WA4AOS repeater located in Dallas NC on the WJZY tv tower

Oops that was supposed to be a minus(-) sign not a plus(+) sign. We can't edit our own posts? Sorry for the typo.

Wirenut620

Premium Subscriber
Shawn
Winston-Salem
BC296D, RS Pro-106, will be getting another BCD996p2 very very soon.
I monitor anything I can get! NCSHP, WSPD, K-vegas, Davidson county, Davie county,
I am looking for other locals to meet up and share knowledge and potentially trade or do business.

Wil6

Welcome Chuck!
Marshall KE4ZNR

Sent from my Pixel XL using Tapatalk
Shawn
Winston-Salem
BC296D, RS Pro-106, will be getting another BCD996p2 very very soon.
I monitor anything I can get! NCSHP, WSPD, K-vegas, Davidson county, Davie county,
I am looking for other locals to meet up and share knowledge and potentially trade or do business.
Kn4krl Chuck got 2 portable baofengs been able to program a few stations looking to see how to power up a Motorola Duke power radio that was given to me the battery won’t charge the charger is bad if you got any suggestions let me know

chittshrek

Wayne Kenly, Johnston county. Moved here in August 2018 from Syracuse, NY area. KD2HOV need to change but have to call FCC because I had issues trying to change address online a few years ago in NY. I have several scanners including but not limited to BCD396-XT, PRO-106. I have to get a newer scanner though for P2. I have been a RR member for a long time. I was a FF/EMT in NY but have not joined FD here yet. Need to get back into scanning , HAM and the FD. Need to start making friends and doing things besides just work and home. Moved south to get away from the cold and snow and I got divorced a few years ago. Listen to the JoCo and Raleigh areas every now and again but I used to have multiple scanners on 24/7 as I was in the restoration business back in NY.

KO4RJX

Premium Subscriber
Wayne Kenly, Johnston county. Moved here in August 2018 from Syracuse, NY area. KD2HOV need to change but have to call FCC because I had issues trying to change address online a few years ago in NY. I have several scanners including but not limited to BCD396-XT, PRO-106. I have to get a newer scanner though for P2. I have been a RR member for a long time. I was a FF/EMT in NY but have not joined FD here yet. Need to get back into scanning , HAM and the FD. Need to start making friends and doing things besides just work and home. Moved south to get away from the cold and snow and I got divorced a few years ago. Listen to the JoCo and Raleigh areas every now and again but I used to have multiple scanners on 24/7 as I was in the restoration business back in NY.

Welcome! I’m located down the road between Pine Level and Princeton

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Echo_Hotel

I'm Eric
Completely new to the hobby, but it seems like the kind of thing that a guy should know about.
Gibsonville
Whistler WS1040 (scratch & dent - thanks for the recommendation I found when lurking)
Obviously I'm still figuring a lot of things out, but I have been able to monitor Guilford and Alamance police/fire/EMS

gc1966

Jeff
Thomasville
Pro 668 & BCD325P2

I used to enjoy Thomasville PD until they encrypted anything... Guess my favorite now it SHP
Have CB stuff in the spare room hooked up but rarely talk or turn it on anymore.