Nebraska furniture Mart

Pl387917

What is Nebraska furniture Mart security radio frequency can I find it using UHF VHF?

mwjones

Premium Subscriber
They're using DMR on UHF -

The Grandscape development that they anchor is using a Motorola Capacity Plus system:

Both will require a DMR capable scanner (and in the case of Uniden, the paid upgrade for DMR on a compatible scanner) to monitor.

mwjones

Premium Subscriber
I bet it is exciting listening...
For those that aren't familiar with NFM, this is not your average Furniture Store. Their facility in The Colony is 1 Million + square feet of showroom and warehouse space. Furniture, Appliances, Electronics, and more. The chain is owned by Berkshire Hathaway (yep, we're talking Warren Buffett here), and serves as the anchor to Berkshire's Grandscape multi-purpose development.

I haven't monitored NFM's security a lot, but I know they have security patrols in the parking garage and around the loading docks, as well as presence inside the store itself, so it's not a small operation.

On the other hand, the security at Grandscape tends to be more active, since there are a number of businesses that could potentially attract troublemakers. They also have several parking structures, as well as the outdoor spaces to patrol (not sure on the new apartments if they also patrol them as well).