DSDPlus Need Beginner's Guide to DSD+ Fastlane

ki4hyf

Premium Subscriber
Hey can you tell me what this purple and red text means in this screenshot of dsdplus FL
Purple: LRRP map data. Looks like it's complaining about not being able to get a fix on location?
Red: Control channel denying affiliation/registration. Also, it looks like someone was trying to talk on a TG they're not supposed to talk on.
Don't take this as definitive, just an educated guess.

AngWay

Premium Subscriber
Purple: LRRP map data. Looks like it's complaining about not being able to get a fix on location?
Red: Control channel denying affiliation/registration. Also, it looks like someone was trying to talk on a TG they're not supposed to talk on.
Don't take this as definitive, just an educated guess.
oohhhh ok this is good to know any idea how i can find those rejected talkgroups? i looked in my area on RR but i don't see the tg number. i didn't know i was missing traffic i'd like to hear those talkgroups tho i pulled up the lrrp map but isn't it suppose to show more than what it is showing?

Attachments

• rejected.PNG
    rejected.PNG
    627.5 KB · Views: 13

ki4hyf

Premium Subscriber
oohhhh ok this is good to know any idea how i can find those rejected talkgroups? i looked in my area on RR but i don't see the tg number. i didn't know i was missing traffic i'd like to hear those talkgroups tho
I wouldn't take missing TGs on RR as written in stone. It's my understanding that all TG info on RR is user submitted, so it could be either a hidden TG or a new one. In this case, it may even be bogus.

AngWay

Premium Subscriber
I wouldn't take missing TGs on RR as written in stone. It's my understanding that all TG info on RR is user submitted, so it could be either a hidden TG or a new one. In this case, it may even be bogus.
oh ok... well i finally just got unitrunker working i had tried over and over and could not get it to work but after putting my j pole ontop of the house i can finally hear some audio coming from it and i have to admitt i like this layout it shows the information really well and it seems more organized than dsdplus what are your thoughts on the two softwares? oh and unitrunker version 2 doesn't handle 2 dongles at once does it? i'm using two dongles with it now and i have both sites up and running is unitrunker more like dsdplus with the dongles than sdrtrunk? Thanks

cg

Premium Subscriber
What does Unitrunker and SDRTrunk have to do with it?
Just a hint, up in the right corner of each page is a search box which can help find info in a more timely manner than waiting for someone to reply to a thread that has a title that says nothing of what you are looking for.

AngWay

Premium Subscriber
What does Unitrunker and SDRTrunk have to do with it?
Just a hint, up in the right corner of each page is a search box which can help find info in a more timely manner than waiting for someone to reply to a thread that has a title that says nothing of what you are looking for.
Thanks i'll try that