Need Help Duluth MN 55811 HP1

Status
Not open for further replies.

sfd119

I haven't had a chance to look at this until now. Could you go to FILE> Export to HPE file and attach that here so I can import it into Sentinel?

missmyrnaloy

Premium Subscriber
Thank you...

I haven't had a chance to look at this until now. Could you go to FILE> Export to HPE file and attach that here so I can import it into Sentinel?

Thank you for the instructions... I have been bumbling about...

Put in zip... hpe would not load as a valid file.

Attachments

• Duluth - Local hpe.zip
    1.9 KB · Views: 42

sfd119

Okay. You had ID SEARCH enabled which will play everything, regardless of whats you have setup. Enable this Duluth Favorite list and disable the whole database.

See if this helps.

Attachments

• Duluth - Local.zip
    1 KB · Views: 45

missmyrnaloy

Premium Subscriber
Warning
No channels matching selected service types are in range.
Change the service type selections, your location or the range setting.

This is where the program is located

C:\Program Files (x86)\Uniden\HomePatrol Sentinel\"

The opened file is in documents where do I put the file?

Starting from zero because I am so mixed up by now. Start where I have faulty data.

Now with Duluth B

All that shows is Douglas and St. Louis
No armer or duluth comm

Attachments

• Duluth Favorite A.zip
    2 KB · Views: 33
  • Duluth Favorites B.zip
    2.4 KB · Views: 34
Last edited:

missmyrnaloy

Premium Subscriber
Yes!!! I think we got it!!! OMG... going to listen a couple of hours... thanks everyone... what a learning experience.

missmyrnaloy

Premium Subscriber
Okay. You had ID SEARCH enabled which will play everything, regardless of whats you have setup. Enable this Duluth Favorite list and disable the whole database.

See if this helps.

Ok... with this and what you have told me... I have learned a lot... thank you. I am now just trying to figure out the tgid groups...

I am posting the id group and where it is on the unknown id thread.

blue5011

Okay. You had ID SEARCH enabled which will play everything

I am trying to help a local friend w/ his HP1. His claim is that it scans "too much/ too time consuming".

I have taken a look at the (supplied) HP1 manual and a quick look at the Sentinel software. I did not see where one could enable ID Search/ Scan. I use Freescan w/ my 996XT's, so I am familiar w/ the feature. I even tried finding the feature in "an easier to use manual".

Particularly I would like to "enable" ID Search in this HP1. Or check to see that it "is" enabled.

The Sentinel software looked pretty clunky to me, but I will need to learn it. As I told my friend, it might be easier just to "build" a new profile than work from what the HP1 database has in it.

missmyrnaloy

Premium Subscriber
I am trying to help a local friend w/ his HP1. His claim is that it scans "too much/ too time consuming".

I have taken a look at the (supplied) HP1 manual and a quick look at the Sentinel software. I did not see where one could enable ID Search/ Scan. I use Freescan w/ my 996XT's, so I am familiar w/ the feature. I even tried finding the feature in "an easier to use manual".

Particularly I would like to "enable" ID Search in this HP1. Or check to see that it "is" enabled.

The Sentinel software looked pretty clunky to me, but I will need to learn it. As I told my friend, it might be easier just to "build" a new profile than work from what the HP1 database has in it.

Do not enable id scan, that was my biggest mistake and many peeps on this forum helped me.

Under Sentinel, if you made a profile, then your favorites under edit favorites should be... when you click on what you want to edit... it should be under a tab called options.

However you find it, do not enable id scan. Just enable your favorites list, make sure id scan in not enabled - only enable what you want scanned.

Status
Not open for further replies.