Need help (programming) with Smartlink LTR in Toledo

Status
Not open for further replies.

Zeus661

Almost Retired
Premium Subscriber
The scanner is a Uniden BC796D.

What I would like to program in are the two Toledo sites at http://www.radioreference.com/modules.php?name=RR&sid=2207.

I have the first one (site 001) programmed in one bank (bank 3). I put the 5 frequencies listed in channel 201,203,205, 207, and 209. There is nothing else programmed in any other channels.

Trunk is turned ON.

Is this correct?

Can I program Site 002 in channels 291-294 in the same bank?

Hope this makes sense.

Thanks

seamusg

Zeus661 said:
The scanner is a Uniden BC796D.

What I would like to program in are the two Toledo sites at http://www.radioreference.com/modules.php?name=RR&sid=2207.

I have the first one (site 001) programmed in one bank (bank 3). I put the 5 frequencies listed in channel 201,203,205, 207, and 209. There is nothing else programmed in any other channels.

Trunk is turned ON.

Is this correct?

Can I program Site 002 in channels 291-294 in the same bank?

Hope this makes sense.

Thanks
I've never tryed a LTR system on my BC796, but per the instructions site 001 looks right, but per the database site 002 has not been confirmed as to channel order. to track site 002 you would have to determine the correct channel order and it would have to be in a different bank.

jpryor

Also make sure the bank/system is setup for the "LT" trunking type. And keep in mind that the frequencies listed as "Toledo #2 (Lucas)" have not had LCN numbers identified. So those channels should be just programmed as conventional until it is confirmed they're actually part of the system. I'd listened in the past to this system, and recall hearing most activity on the five identified frequencies.

Status
Not open for further replies.