iweberdudei
Member
Hello.
My new Uniden Bearcat Scanner just arrived today. Its an APCO25 digital scanner, Trunk Tracker IV, BCD996XT.
I bought it from Scanner Master. I paid $70 for them to program Texas DPS frequencies, all areas of Texas. I am living in Area 3 (corpus christi/San Antonio). Area 2 has over 30 DPS frequencies assigned to this area. I have the scanner on, and its scanning away, but I have not heard any traffic in the past 3 hours .
I am wondering why that might be. I paid over $700 for the radio and software accessories. I am somewhat disappointed. Can Anyone help? I have the scanner indoors with an outdoor antenna.
Thanks very much.
Jimmy in Corpus
My new Uniden Bearcat Scanner just arrived today. Its an APCO25 digital scanner, Trunk Tracker IV, BCD996XT.
I bought it from Scanner Master. I paid $70 for them to program Texas DPS frequencies, all areas of Texas. I am living in Area 3 (corpus christi/San Antonio). Area 2 has over 30 DPS frequencies assigned to this area. I have the scanner on, and its scanning away, but I have not heard any traffic in the past 3 hours .
I am wondering why that might be. I paid over $700 for the radio and software accessories. I am somewhat disappointed. Can Anyone help? I have the scanner indoors with an outdoor antenna.
Thanks very much.
Jimmy in Corpus