ester71
Member
Hey everyone
I look over a lot of these pages and keep seeing the LTRUNK program mentioned everywhere, but I can not find any information on how to get this. Can someone please tell me 1. What is LTRUNK and 2. What are the advantages. I live in McLean Co, IL and have trouble getting the trunking to work right, but that may be user error. Hopefully someone can walk me through this thing, so I can pick up the county better.
Tim
I look over a lot of these pages and keep seeing the LTRUNK program mentioned everywhere, but I can not find any information on how to get this. Can someone please tell me 1. What is LTRUNK and 2. What are the advantages. I live in McLean Co, IL and have trouble getting the trunking to work right, but that may be user error. Hopefully someone can walk me through this thing, so I can pick up the county better.
Tim