I just purchased a new BCD396XT from the US, and i am unable to use it as yet because the information on it refer to the states and not my own country. I am wondering what the correct method is, on how to change the installed information on the scanner so i can scan in my area. Is there a special process i can follow to change this.
I'm sure i have to connect the scanner to my computer via the USB cable i purchased, but i also don't want to delete any important information that needs to stay on the scanner.
All i need is some kind of advice as to the correct method of going about doing what is necessary to correct the information on the scanner.
Thanks heaps to anybody that can help me and my needs.
Charlie08.
I'm sure i have to connect the scanner to my computer via the USB cable i purchased, but i also don't want to delete any important information that needs to stay on the scanner.
All i need is some kind of advice as to the correct method of going about doing what is necessary to correct the information on the scanner.
Thanks heaps to anybody that can help me and my needs.
Charlie08.