NEW FEED ~ Murfreesboro PD + Fire Dispatch

Status
Not open for further replies.

rasputen246

It's here! I am proud to provide the MPD + Fire feed for Murfreesboro,TN.

Murfreesboro Police and Fire Dispatch Live Scanner Audio Feed

MPD Dispatch 460.375 WSB879 *Priority channel
M'boro FD Main 154.98000 KNDZ235
No TAC or private channels! RS PRO 43 scanner.
RX from Barfield,TN S.Ruth Co near repeater on S. Church St.

Please give me feedback on how it sounds for YOU.

Audio is not what I want yet, but hang in there, I am upgrading soon.
Investigating adding compressors to both feeds, also some people disparage the PRO 43, but for UHF, and the fact that I have had them for SO many years with ZERO problems, makes them awsome to me.

I have 2 BC246T's and have given 1 over to the Rutherford County SO Fire & EMS feed.
Until I buy a new, or "some" new (2me) scanners for mobile use I can't really leave my other 246 at home.

If I can ever just get an iPhone or crackberry to listen to these feeds then that would be a moot point.
I have a "free" cell phone from work and am too cheap to pay for one for personel use(I use the work ph...shhhh)!

I actually want an iRadio that I can just park near Starbucks or McD's and listen to.
Please don't tell, I already have an air card at work to use the laptop while mobile , but it is too big a hassle usually except for long trips. Me thinks I will drop XM subscriptions this spring and move towards iRadio. Would love ideas on this.

</verbose>

rasputen246

Feed Upgrade BCT15X installed (actually 2, one this feed). Now tags are on all channels.
MPD still priority MFD secondary.

kg4ere

Premium Subscriber
We started split channel dispatching today. East is the old main channel, West is 460.3500

rasputen246

MPD feed change request submitted>

"This PD split to east/West dispatch on 2/23/10.
I would like to change the feed to "Murfreesboro Police East & West " and just feed the 2 dispatch chanels.(East 460.375-West 460.350)
Fire will be dropped, in hopes of requesting a Fire & EMS only feed in the future for Murfreesboro & Rutherford county,TN"

Will advise on approval/changes as they happen.

Don't touch that dial!

rasputen246

The MPD feed changes have been implemented.
This feed now is composed of:

MPD Dispatch East 460.37500 WSB879

MPD Dispatch West 460.3500 WSB879

Fire is gone, stay tuned for a Murfreesboro & Rutherford County Fire & EMS thread.
As soon as I can find another computer in the pile and get everything configed.
Hopefully in the next 2 weeks or so, but we all know how THAT goes.

I do need to work on the TAGS, not real up on that yet.

Thanks to our "man on the inside" kg4ere for the TIMELY info !!! :cool:

This feed is provided out of respect for the officers and dispatchers that do so much with the not exactly "state of the art" resources at hand. (IMHO, the MPD radio system is DUE for an upgrade)

Status
Not open for further replies.