New Scanner Feed Available: Durham County

Status
Not open for further replies.

DougWare

Feed Provider
I've finally worked out all the kinks and Durham County Public Safety (800 Mhz Trunk System) is now online. There are a couple of other things in the list that provide a good idea of what's going on in this area.

You can access the feed as well read what's included in the feed at:
Durham County Public Safety Live Scanner Audio Feed

Thanks!
Doug

DougWare

Feed Provider
Wirelessly posted (Mozilla/5.0 (iPhone; U; CPU iPhone OS 3_1_2 like Mac OS X; en-us) AppleWebKit/528.18 (KHTML, like Gecko) Version/4.0 Mobile/7D11 Safari/528.16)

Now that I've got the process down, I'm in a prime location to stream a Orange County feed to, but I'll need N additional scanner that scan trunk Mot systems.

If anyone has a spare, or one that will let go for a very low price...PM me!

Last edited:

DougWare

Feed Provider
I was think Orange Co was a straight analog Motorola system, but they are digital. I can provide the feed...but someone will have to cut me a decent deal on a digital scanner. I have a 396XT....but that's my baby and stays with me 24/7. :)

mthom50

Premium Subscriber
Can't help with a cheap digital scanner, I'm afraid, but did want to offer up a "thank you" for making the Durham feed available. Fills a big gap in Triangle coverage for all of us who listen!

DougWare

Feed Provider
I'm really enjoying being able to provide the feed. I've gotten people who never would own a scanner, interested in listening.

It would be nice to do an Orange County feed as well...but I'm on the job hunt right now so I need to hang on to my pennies. :)

big nick

Doug I live here in Durham NC and cant seem to find a place that has accurate police 10-codes. Do you know where I might find a list. Thanks BN

Status
Not open for further replies.