New Site for NJ UTAC & ITAC's

Status
Not open for further replies.

rr60

Premium Subscriber
New Transmitters have been added covering Union, Somerset, Middlesex Morris.

Utac 4 through 8 and ICALL1 and ITAC 1 through 6

They should talk out real nice.

For those that are going to ask KC2KZZ has the freqs for you on page 12 below.

http://www.wc2em.net/scanner/NJSP.pdf

KC2zZe

For those outside of New Jersey, the "I" Call and "I" Tacs 1 thru 4 listed in the hyperlink above are one and same with - using the NPSTC/APCO standard - 8 Call 90 and 8 Tacs 91 thru 94. U Tac 4 thru U Tac 8, I Tac 5, and I Tac 6 are exclusive to New Jersey.

Last edited:

Essexscan

Just heard today some work being finished on another patch on UTAC-5 and UTAC-I on the Clove road Tower in Montclair, near Montclair State. They mentioned a plan for 80 users and were testing their portables
on Freq 470.0875

Essexscan

I hear some traffic it today, I bet its a temporary patch for security at Giants stadium for the party. should have thought of that yesterday

jaymatt1978

It is temporary, I remember them doing something like that the last time the Giants won. Even thought the stadium has a 220 MHz system, they had different police agencies there. I heard a mention of the celebration on the NJSP trunk system

Essexscan

thx jaymatt, for the confirmation. what i heard was mostly the Troopers being told there was free food and where to find it. I dont blame them I have and would eat too after 12 hours of dealing with drunk fans

Status
Not open for further replies.