Hello,
I purchased the PRO-433 this week and love it sincerely! I was able to pickup the San Jose Intl airport and surrounding ATC facilities including parts of the San Francisco approach. I have two questions; because the PRO-433 is a new model which PC interface cables do I need to buy to program the scanner via ARC433 software? My 2nd question is which audio cable should I purchase with my PRO-433 that way it enables me to stream my channels on liveatc.net?
Regards,
Steve
I purchased the PRO-433 this week and love it sincerely! I was able to pickup the San Jose Intl airport and surrounding ATC facilities including parts of the San Francisco approach. I have two questions; because the PRO-433 is a new model which PC interface cables do I need to buy to program the scanner via ARC433 software? My 2nd question is which audio cable should I purchase with my PRO-433 that way it enables me to stream my channels on liveatc.net?
Regards,
Steve