PRO-433 Programming Help

Status
Not open for further replies.

start

Member
Joined
Jan 26, 2007
Messages
17
Reaction score
0
PRO-433 Programming Help - EDACS

Hello,

I'm trying to program my newly purchased PRO-433 scanner.

http://www.radioreference.com/modules.php?name=RR&sid=348

I want to program those facilities into my scanner; whats steps are necessary to do so? I'm completely new to this whole trunking concept and need help programming.

Regards,
Steve
 
Last edited:

DickH

Member
Joined
Mar 12, 2004
Messages
4,067
Reaction score
6
start said:
I'm trying to program my newly purchased PRO-433 scanner.

http://www.radioreference.com/modules.php?name=RR&sid=348

I want to program those facilities into my scanner; whats steps are necessary to do so? I'm completely new to this whole trunking concept and need help programming.

You need to find out the BASE and OFFSET numbers for that type of system. I have no idea where you find that info. Read page 33 of the manual.

For more conventional systems, there are step by step programming instructions and an explanation about trunking at this group.
http://groups.yahoo.com/group/PRO-433_scanners
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top