Ohio Members county list

dr400

Pittsburgh is a rare catch, mainly when there is a temperature inversion. City PD there still is on 400 MHz and your best chance is 453.1 which is also St. Clairsville Public Works.

Clevelands new system
Parma p25
southwest system
marc's IP
Old marcs system

BASE GRE-800,CDM1250 UHF and VHF,Motorola astro+
CAR-XTL-5000 in UHF and 700\800MHZ,Pro-197,LowBand Maxtrac to monitor ODOT,YAESU FT90 Ham Radio
Portables-XTS-2500 UHF,XTS-2500 700\800MHZ,YAESU FT60 Ham portable

Rick1504

Coshocton, Muskingum, Tuscarawas, and Guernsey Counties. We live in Coshocton and are awaiting for the new talk group for our Sheriffs Dept. which just went to marcs to be added.

EMS has been on marcs for several years.

ceb1

Premium Subscriber
IN Huron Co

Erie,Lorain,Medina,Ashland,Richland,Crawford,Seneca,Sandusky,Ottawa,county;s. antenna 100 foot up in the air i listen to FD,PD,EMS,SCHOOLS, and everything else. also HP. I just have a cheap radio shack
Discone Antenna.get my new scanner tomorrow a BCD536HP replacing my BC785D.

DOCDIESEL

Premium Subscriber
KD8ZU

Just thought id start something kinda new i guess, post what county you reside in and monitor the most.

Gallia county,
monitor gallia, meigs, mason co wv the most.

CANT ADD A PICTURE... DANG..

Would like to add my QSL card

GregOH

New here

Live in Tuscarawas County and I'm interested in getting a scanner that I can listen to Coshocton County Sheriff with.

I have a HP-1 (no Extreme Upgrade) and if the HP-1 won't do the job, I'll need to find a scanner that will. I have created a profile and a favorites list and when I get the opportunity I'll see if that helps me.

Coshocton County is a must for me and any help would be greatly appreciated. If anyone can help me out with this, shoot me an e-mail.

IrishFBall32

Extreme NW corner of Franklin county, near Delaware/Union/Madison lines.

I'm usually listening to the COIRS system, specifically Dublin/Northwest Fire.
Tinkering with an HP-1 Extreme.

phask

Premium Subscriber
Live in Tuscarawas County and I'm interested in getting a scanner that I can listen to Coshocton County Sheriff with.

I have a HP-1 (no Extreme Upgrade) and if the HP-1 won't do the job, I'll need to find a scanner that will. I have created a profile and a favorites list and when I get the opportunity I'll see if that helps me.

Coshocton County is a must for me and any help would be greatly appreciated. If anyone can help me out with this, shoot me an e-mail.

HP1 will work fine - just make sure it's up to date. MARCS-ip system. I'm in Zanesville and hear them off teh Dresden site

KD8BIW

Here in southern Huron county (New London). Monitor Huron and Ashland counties as well as local 144/220/440 amateur repeaters/frequencies.

Sent from my DROID RAZR using Tapatalk

Larkin71

Premium Subscriber
Reside in Auglaize County, Monitor mainly Mercer and Auglaize Counties, and sometimes Van Wert, Allen, Darke and Shelby when possible.

KD8DVR

I'll weigh in, since I upgraded my stuff with Unitrunker. Franklin County Analog System, COIRS, MARCS. MARCS-IP is totally crap here in the Westerville area. Certainly hope coverage updates are planned before the changeover.

2001scoop

Feed Provider
I monitor The Ohio Marcs and Marcs IP system set for Lucas County Ohio. As well as Lucas County analog and the Lucas County P-25. And Wood County Analog.

kaluaone

Feed Provider
Maintain Hardin County MARCS feed. Also OSP and Life flight activity. Kenton and Ada Police. Also Putnam count has moved to P25 phase 1. Using the 700mhz range RR has posted new talk groups. Used wildcard to find out talk groups on my own.

saltydogs

Parma P25
Cleveland Coast Guard
Cleveland Air-Hopkins
Ham bands

Base Pro-652
Yaesu Ft-950
Yaesu Ft-897D
Misc. marine equipment

I am retired and run a fishing charter on Lake Erie in the summer.
I get to use my radios all the time!
W8MIB- Ernie