Oklahoma County and Custer County Programming

Status
Not open for further replies.

hilljm27

Premium Subscriber
I can benefit from a scanner but lack the knowledge to program one correctly. Can anyone help me with a file I can use to upload the frequency information into my BC125AT scanner for Oklahoma County and Custer County Oklahoma?

Any help would be appreciated.

RaleighGuy

Premium Subscriber
You would need to tell us what software you have to use, file formats are not compatible between programs.

Last edited by a moderator:

hilljm27

Premium Subscriber
A csv file format. I am using a bc125at software from Uniden. I can interpret and enter data. I just need the frequency and respective settings.

I should have paid better attention in the Navy.

hiegtx

Mentor
Premium Subscriber
I can benefit from a scanner but lack the knowledge to program one correctly. Can anyone help me with a file I can use to upload the frequency information into my BC125AT scanner for Oklahoma County and Custer County Oklahoma?

Any help would be appreciated.

However, your opportunities to listen, with the BC125AT will be limited. For Custer County, the county sheriff's office is using a couple of frequencies that your scanner could monitor. However, with the exception of Cheyenne-Arapaho tribe, the other public safety services in the county, for Butler, Clinton, & Weatherford, are using DMR, a digital format that your scanner cannot monitor.

For Oklahoma County, most all of the public safety agencies (cities & the county) are using digital trunked systems which, again, are beyond the capability of your scanner. There are a few analog frequencies that you might be able to listen to, but I suspect those are mostly for backup use in case of a problem with one or more of the trunked systems. Someone in the Oklahoma forum would be more likely to know if any of them are active.

There are several software programs listed on the Wiki page that can be used to program your scanner.
If you have downloaded and installed one of them, specify which one so that someone using the same software can better assist you.

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.