OP25-Osmocom on Rpi Bookworm

KE0CRW

I upgraded my Rpi 3B+ to Bookworm. I've been able to build Boatbod's version of OP25 pulling the gr3.10 branch with no issues. This works great.

I've tried building the Osmocom version of OP25 from a fresh install of Raspi Bookworm both 32 and 64 bit. I get tons of build errors, not warnings--too many to list.

I'm running the proper install script which is "install-gr3.9.sh" since the gnuradio version is 3.10. This is what the Github page states for README-gr3.9.

Has anyone had success with this or is this a known issue?

boatbod

I upgraded my Rpi 3B+ to Bookworm. I've been able to build Boatbod's version of OP25 pulling the gr3.10 branch with no issues. This works great.

I've tried building the Osmocom version of OP25 from a fresh install of Raspi Bookworm both 32 and 64 bit. I get tons of build errors, not warnings--too many to list.

I'm running the proper install script which is "install-gr3.9.sh" since the gnuradio version is 3.10. This is what the Github page states for README-gr3.9.

Has anyone had success with this or is this a known issue?
You did uninstall & purge any residual parts of boatbod op25 before installing osmocom? If libraries and/or headers get left behind they will cause problems with the new build.

KE0CRW

No, this is from a fresh install image of Bookworm. I do all update and upgrade thing too. The only thing I have installed is the RTL drivers. I know this may not be best place to bring up issues like this, but I can't find any forums for the original OP25. Thanks for offering up some advice. Mind you I have nothing against your version. It works great.

boatbod

No, this is from a fresh install image of Bookworm. I do all update and upgrade thing too. The only thing I have installed is the RTL drivers. I know this may not be best place to bring up issues like this, but I can't find any forums for the original OP25. Thanks for offering up some advice. Mind you I have nothing against your version. It works great.
Max sometimes visits here, but I think Outerdog may also be able to assist since he developed the logging code. Outside of here, I think you might be able to reach Max through the op25-dev group.