ORION Rebanding

Status
Not open for further replies.

SCPD

QRT
Anyone else running pro96com or unitrunker show 851.5625 as a control for Douglas county site?

realgeo

Premium Subscriber
Anyone else running pro96com or unitrunker show 851.5625 as a control for Douglas county site?

I haven't seen that one, but will be doing some updating of my Pro96Com site information later today and will advise upon any new information!

73s

realgeo

Premium Subscriber
Howdy!

This afternoon and evening, I've done quite a bit of monitoring of the DouglasCounty Simulcast subsystem and cannot find any indication of 851.56250 being part of the system.

Where did you run across this frequency? I didn't see it all afternoon on Pro96Com, nor on my UniTrunker which has been running since Wednesday of last week.

In fact, the system doesn't even make mention of an 866.56250, which would correspond to the re-banded frequency mentioned above.

I haven't had time to look at the license again, so that frequency could have been added to the FCC license, but not yet added to the system.

Time will tell!

73s

SCPD

QRT
866.5625 is a voice channel in the system.
Had my scanner sitting on 868.7625. Looked at it sunday and it said that 851.5625 was a control channel for the system. I haven't seen it as an active control channel.

SCPD

QRT
Hey George,
Something wigged out. Pro96com showed two alternate control channels and two voice channels with frequencies that didn't match the system at all current or reband frequencies.
Wondering when they are going to switch the sites to the new frequencies.

Status
Not open for further replies.