P25RX-II

Status
Not open for further replies.

KevinC

32D2T/957.282
Super Moderator
Joined
Jan 7, 2001
Messages
14,866
Reaction score
24,706
Location
I'm everywhere Focker!
In this thread it's mentioned the P25RX-II can receive both narrow (9600) and very narrow (4800) NXDN. I see no reference to it decoding both on the BTT website or in this forum, can someone confirm if it will decode both of them.

Also, does it trunk DMR Tier III (such as CapMax)?
 

wmlovell

Member
Premium Subscriber
Joined
Dec 26, 2006
Messages
307
Reaction score
165
Location
Aurora, OH
On the "Channel Config" tab under "Modulation' are the following options:
  • P25 LSM
  • P25 CQPSK
  • TDMA CC
  • DMR
  • NXDN48
  • NXDN96
  • NBFM
  • AM
  • AM+AGC
 

KevinC

32D2T/957.282
Super Moderator
Joined
Jan 7, 2001
Messages
14,866
Reaction score
24,706
Location
I'm everywhere Focker!
Maybe someone can ask on the BTT forums for a definitive answer from Todd. I found a post here where he said he couldn’t get 9600 working. Maybe ask about NXDN trunking also.

Once that’s confirmed it can be added to the Wiki.
 

dcr_inc

Not an EXPERT !!
Premium Subscriber
Joined
Feb 28, 2005
Messages
1,050
Reaction score
359
Location
Delta, Pa
Correction.. NXDN9600 is NOT currently working.. Todd is looking at it
 

mikewazowski

Forums Manager/Global DB Admin
Staff member
Forums Manager
Joined
Jun 26, 2001
Messages
14,334
Reaction score
8,379
Location
Oot and Aboot
let Todd back on here,PLEASE

No. Todd's behaviour on the forum and his attack on the staff crossed a line that there's just no returning from.

The staff here have pretty thick skins and we've encountered some extremely rude people but in all my years here, I can only think of one other incident that was just as atrocious.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top