Paulding County Ohio MARCS

1984csh

Premium Subscriber
Paulding county Fire depts are using a fire ground channels that I can not find on R/R the last one I heard dispatch tell them to use was 73 fire 83 David for tac channel I have looked in the Ohio MARCS State mutual aid channels and it's what I thought would be everywhere else for this channels and I'm not finding them with the database listed for Paulding County you can hear the trucks go in route and arrive on scene but when they're told to switch over to a particular tac channel it goes quiet and I have looked and I cannot find where this frequencies could be listed at on R/R

1984csh

Premium Subscriber
Ok here's a question would the fire departments in Paulding County only use the channels available to them in the 700 Mhz group and if so how would I program in my scanner

tvengr

Well Known Member
Ok here's a question would the fire departments in Paulding County only use the channels available to them in the 700 Mhz group and if so how would I program in my scanner
Statewide systems do not necessarily honor county lines. What model scanner do you have?