Perry County Sheriff

Status
Not open for further replies.

TRamrod38

Has anyone tried to monitor the Perry Co. Sheriff on the New Digital Radios they use? I know they are Harris Tait DMR radios TM9300.

Vols970

Premium Subscriber
Does anybody know the talk group ids for Perry Co (Linden) TN?

ScooterB

Whistler trx-2 Also 458.412500 DMR may be an input freq. or their Lobelville repeater. Have'nt heard any activity on that yet. Glad I could help.

TRamrod38

Whistler trx-2 Also 458.412500 DMR may be an input freq. or their Lobelville repeater. Have'nt heard any activity on that yet. Glad I could help.

ScooterB,

What all Frequencies do you have for Perry Co. besides Sheriff I have several including another one for the Sheriff for the Lobelville Repeater. I was wanting to send you a email put you dont except emails.

burner50

The Third Variable
Database Admin
Send it thought Private Message and see if I get it.

New users don't have access to the private messaging system until they've been here for a bit.

Spammers were using the PM system. Several years ago, we changed it so that people need a minimum number of posts before being allowed to use private messaging.

Astrojoe

It's Just a Hobby
Premium Subscriber
The RR database does not have lot of information on Perry County. Can you guys please share what you have? I am in Humphreys County and can hear the Lowellville 442.850 MTEARS repeater very well.

Status
Not open for further replies.