Philadelphia International Airport - Help

Whiskey3JMC

DXpeditioner
Premium Subscriber
I'll continue to do what I can when I'm in the area. I've previously confirmed & submitted updates for many outdated or unlisted airport parking & shuttle frequencies. Many of the ground ops are low ERP so you need to be in the immediate area or within a few miles for any type of pick up. For anyone who wishes to contribute I'll include maprad.io 5km radius searches for LMR & Aeronautical Fixed (AF) license classes sorted alphabetically to include all active licenses in the vicinity of the airport & weed out any of the expired stuff.

Happy DX!

Last edited:

RaleighGuy

Premium Subscriber
Hello Philadelphia airport monitors.
The DB entry needs cleaning and updating...and re-formatting.
Please submit any corrections or updates to ATC/Company frequencies/ground operations/company LMR operations you have confirmed.

Thank you for your help,
Dave

Not in the area, doesn't involve me, but wanted to thank you for your work as a DB Admin and putting out the call for what you noticed needed corrections and updates.

philacop

Premium Subscriber
I have some stuff I got prior to retirement.
Still active as of 2024
All De ice pad controls and ice man ,, spot freqs. IDS deice DMR stuff and Ramp control freqs for terminal gates . Some current company , ops freqs and Ramp/Gate DMR and Analog repeaters.