please help with question

Status
Not open for further replies.

frank125

hello is there someone out there who knows how to enter the base frequencie, the offset, and the spacing for the psr-500, so i can scan this system. thanks in advance for anyones help .

LEH

Premium Subscriber
Go into the edit on the TSYS.
Scroll down to the T Tables (easier to use FUNC down arrow then scroll up one).
Select the T Tables
Select Table 1 (usually all you will need)
Enter the Lo chan
Enter the hi chan
Enter the offset
Enter the base
Enter the step.

For the 500 (and I assume the 600) you will need the first two values. They are typically NOT found in the data base. The Lo chan is the offset (usually 380) and the Hi chan is usually 759.

Save the setup, press scan and you should be able to hear something eventually (if the system is active).

You can check for some activity by pressing manual, then the "TSYS" then "ANALYZ". Scroll until you find the active control channel and see if it is providing any system information.

frank125

hello is there someone out there who knows how to enter the base frequencie, the offset, and the spacing for the psr-500, so i can scan this system. thanks in advance for anyones help .
when i scroll down to ttables use rite arrow to scrowl to custom press select button where the tables will be use rite arrow to get to low and high channels.

mikey60

when i scroll down to ttables use rite arrow to scrowl to custom press select button where the tables will be use rite arrow to get to low and high channels.

The Low channel will always be the same as the Offset for the table.

The High channel will be one lower than the offset for the next table, or 759 if this is the last or only table.

Mike

Status
Not open for further replies.