Police scanner,scanner accesorie stores in va?

Status
Not open for further replies.

W4UVV

Uniden Dealer near Richmond

Mobile Music, 7524 Jefferson Davis Highway, Richmond near Defense Supply Center sells Uniden scanners. Their main activity is customized installation of audio systems in vehicles. Additionally they are a Uniden dealer selling the latest Uniden digital scanner models (396XT and 996XT). They don't sell scanner accessories such as antennas, etc., but usually can help customer inquiries on scanner related subjects such as recommending antennas, how to have their scanner reprogramed for optimized reception for most of the state's trunked radio systems, conventional county and independent city's systems reception, etc.

tglendye

Blue Ridge Mountains, Shenandoah River
Premium Subscriber
Moore's Electronics, in Bridgewater, Va. Not exactly close to Fluvanna... but not that far. A friend of mine owns it. Their phone is (540)828-2645. Sells Uniden's, antennas, speakers, etc. Getting into GRE as well.

Todd

Wahoos4Life

Moore's Electronics, in Bridgewater, Va. Not exactly close to Fluvanna... but not that far. A friend of mine owns it. Their phone is (540)828-2645. Sells Uniden's, antennas, speakers, etc. Getting into GRE as well.

Todd

DO they selll Discone antennas and coax cables, such as the ones on scannermasters site?

tglendye

Blue Ridge Mountains, Shenandoah River
Premium Subscriber
DO they selll Discone antennas and coax cables, such as the ones on scannermasters site?

Did you call today and check by any chance? I just called and he said someone else called earlier... figured it may have been you:D

In case it wasn't he said he doesn't. The only ones I have seen there are moble and portable antennas.

Status
Not open for further replies.