POTT County Oklahoma

Status
Not open for further replies.

ke5aqn

I live in POTT county and having trouble figuring out the system. I moved here from sapulpa and had my pro-160's both working great there. I have put in all the listed frequency's in shawnee and Tecumseh with the wanted talkgroups. I hear nothing. I suspect that I have the wrong frequency's. Does anyone have a working scanner that can get POTT County?

I have the software and cable if anyone has it working could send me the file then I could rework it to fit my needs.

Thanks

73's

ecollins11

I live here in Ada an I have a Pro-163 an a Pro -197 I get pott county on both of them, all you have to do is enter the pri an alt control channel an set eact to MOT and you cannot have a mot, edacs, ltr in the same bank,.. with my pro-163 I had bank 0 set up for the OKWIN system an I put the Ada site in first channel an the Lexington an Tecumesh sites and the scanner would lock onto the Ada site since it was the first channel and I would only pick up what was on the Ada site so I set bank one as the Ada site an now the scanner works a lot better. Which site do you have porgrammed in your scanner. on the RR database you can import the system to your software an upload it to your scanner, What software do you have for your scanner ?

plaws

Premium Subscriber
I have put in all the listed frequency's in shawnee and Tecumseh with the wanted talkgroups.

Assuming that the scanner you have does trunking and is set for a Motorola Type II system, you should be good to go. There are OKWIN sites in Tecumseh and Shawnee, but I would think that they both carry most of the same traffic.

I hear them fine from Norman.

ke5aqn

As I put in my post I have imputed the frequency's listed for the shawnee and tech sites. I am still hearing nothing.

Yes the pro-160 is a trunking scanner.

I have had them working in the past I was just thinking that they may have moved.

PETER a list of your frequency's you have programed in would be super helpfull if you do in fact hear them from your location.

I was hoping for a responce from someone more local to me here as a with these freq being in the 800's i could not receive the same ones from ADA or Norman from here I would think. I need to know the frequencys that they are transiting on locally. I have send messages to the owner of the online scanner hosted here on radioreferance and have had no response from them.

Thanks guys for your responce I have programed the scanner with all listed frequency's, have the bank open, and hear nothing. I even tried to just tune into each frequency and hear some traffic but something is missing. I suspect the list on here is missing some important data ( frequency's )

Thanks any info would be very helpfull

n5bew1

I just dialed up the Tecumseh/Pink site and it is working as usual here in Norman. It is actually a couple miles north of highway 9 and a bit west of highway 102 but it should cover Shawnee fine.

ke5aqn

I got it working. I added the two sites. lexton and ads. That is what was needed. I went to the shawnee amature radio club meeting tonight and that was there suggestion as well. Thanks for the help

Status
Not open for further replies.