stevehinton
Member
- Joined
- May 18, 2005
- Messages
- 4
- Reaction score
- 0
:roll:
Hey guys, I just used my scanner for the first time @ Darlington and I absolutely loved it, with one or two exceptions......I'm a NOVICE.....LOL
I would like to try and set my scanner up so that if my scanner is scanning while they're racing/pitting and I want #8, #24, #48, #9 to OVERRIDE ANY conversation what do I need to do?
(Example: #0 (M. Bliss) talked EVERY lap, usually about nothing, well, if he's talking and all of a sudden Earnhardt, Jr. chimes in and starts talking to his crew chief, how will I know?...There has got to be a way so that no matter who is talking, if one of my FAVORITE (priority?) drivers STARTS talking, I want THAT FAVORITE driver to OVER-RIDE the conversation between John Doe driver)
I hope you can understand this example. I know I can lock out certain drivers, but I would rather be open to ALL, BUT let my FAVORITES be heard INSTEAD of a less popular driver EVERYTIME my FAVORITE driver comes on his radio.
Please help!!
steve.hinton@rbc.com
steve.hinton@charter.net
heck even call me if you can....LOL
(864) 415-6172 (I would rather be walked through it)
Thanks,
Steve J. Hinton
Annuity Services
IBM Global Services
(864) 609-4654
Hey guys, I just used my scanner for the first time @ Darlington and I absolutely loved it, with one or two exceptions......I'm a NOVICE.....LOL
I would like to try and set my scanner up so that if my scanner is scanning while they're racing/pitting and I want #8, #24, #48, #9 to OVERRIDE ANY conversation what do I need to do?
(Example: #0 (M. Bliss) talked EVERY lap, usually about nothing, well, if he's talking and all of a sudden Earnhardt, Jr. chimes in and starts talking to his crew chief, how will I know?...There has got to be a way so that no matter who is talking, if one of my FAVORITE (priority?) drivers STARTS talking, I want THAT FAVORITE driver to OVER-RIDE the conversation between John Doe driver)
I hope you can understand this example. I know I can lock out certain drivers, but I would rather be open to ALL, BUT let my FAVORITES be heard INSTEAD of a less popular driver EVERYTIME my FAVORITE driver comes on his radio.
Please help!!
steve.hinton@rbc.com
steve.hinton@charter.net
heck even call me if you can....LOL
(864) 415-6172 (I would rather be walked through it)
Thanks,
Steve J. Hinton
Annuity Services
IBM Global Services
(864) 609-4654