Pro-197 Question

Status
Not open for further replies.

nomad66

This may be a basic question, but I will try to explain it as best as possible.

I had about 30 conv objects programed in, but deleted all but 3 according to the directions in the User Guide. The 3 current objects are in Scanlist 01-0000 thru 01-0002. Now when I try to add a new object, it assigns it to Scanlist 01-0033. There are no other objects programed and I can't figure out why it is skipping 01-0003 thru 01-0032. I have checked the official User Guide and the Easier to Read Guide and can't find any info. Any help would be greatly appreciated. Thanks

Last edited:

GrayJeep

Premium Subscriber
Just an educated guess- it "remembers" that it last used object # 32 so starts counting from where it left off?

Win500 would let you set these the way you want.

For my purposes I simply don't care. As long as the object got to the right scanlist I'm happy.
For the very few things I want to go to manually I have them in my Favorites scanlist.

RoninJoliet

Premium Subscriber
The GRE scanners use whats called a "block" segments and the #ing is not like we are used to on Uniden etc, software can be used to put them in #ing order....

nomad66

Update,

Since I had not changed any global parameters, I tried the option to "Reset Global Parameters to Factory Defaults" on page 90 of the User Guide. This reset the file system and left my working objects intact. Now when adding new objects, the first object is stored in Scanlist 01-0003.

Status
Not open for further replies.