PRO 97 Decimal to Hex conversion??????

Status
Not open for further replies.

Donc

I live in Palm Springs, CA and would like some information on talk group conversions. I have the following TG's in an unknown format for the Riverside County Sheriff's Department: 06-021,06-022, 06-023 and 06-024. In addition there are the following talk groups: 06-041, 06-042, 06-0043 and 06-044. I would like to convert these from this existing 6 digit format for the Riverside County Sheriff's Department to a 5 digit format readable by my PRO 97. A typical 5 digit that I use is for the City of Palm Springs city services including the PD which works just fine. Any help offered would be truly appreciated. By the way I REALLY like my PRO 97! You can call me at 760-861-7164 if you have any questions of me. I will call you back immediately to save you any toll charges or post a reply thread. Thank you!!

DonS

As far as "in an unknown format"...

Those look like AFS-format talkgroups on the Riverside County EDACS system.

Your "City of Palm Springs" system is Motorola, and will typically have the 5-digit decimal talkgroups.

Donc

I'm new and didn't realize this post was inappropriate. Perhaps you could tell me where to look to convert these talkgroups and where this query would be appropriate. Thank you.

Don

Donc

I'm new and didn't realize this post was inappropriate. Perhaps you could tell me where to look to convert these talkgroups and where this query would be appropriate. Thank you.

loumaag

Silent Key - Aug 2014
Donc said:
Donc:

First nobody criticized you. Second, you are not new, you have been a member for over 2 years. Did you do what I said? Or did you just decide to post a reply without taking the help that was provided in my previous post?

Status
Not open for further replies.