Pro Scan audio issues

wizski

Premium Subscriber
I have record on and see files in the ProScan program but I am unable to listen to any recording or to see a folder as shown below to see where the recordings are on my computer. When I press Play, Stop or any of the buttons it appears that nothing happens... I have tried everything and I am at a lose to how to hear them...

1681263021124.png

1681263317521.png

I don't see the below folder on my computer.

1681262894365.png

1681263178080.png

Bob

Last edited:

ProScan

Software Provider
Premium Subscriber
I have record on and see files in the ProScan program but I am unable to listen to any recording or to see a folder as shown below to see where the recordings are on my computer. When I press Play, Stop or any of the buttons it appears that nothing happens... I have tried everything and I am at a lose to how to hear them...

View attachment 139977

View attachment 139979

I don't see the below folder on my computer.

View attachment 139976

View attachment 139978

Bob
The path and filenames may have exceeded the maximum path length of 260 characters. So if that's the case then reduce the path & filenames by doing 1 or all 4 of the following:
1. Change the Custom Formatters in the Custom Recording Folders
2. Change the Custom Formatters in the Custom Filename Format
3. Change the Recordings Location
4. Install ProScan in the root folder

To get to the recordings location, click the File Explorer button in the Test & Extra tab. The reason, they don't show up in the application folder is because Windows puts all program generated files in the virtual store on non elevated instances that's installed in the Program Files(x86) folder.

folder location

wizski

Premium Subscriber
The path and filenames may have exceeded the maximum path length of 260 characters. So if that's the case then reduce the path & filenames by doing 1 or all 4 of the following:
1. Change the Custom Formatters in the Custom Recording Folders
2. Change the Custom Formatters in the Custom Filename Format
3. Change the Recordings Location
4. Install ProScan in the root folder

To get to the recordings location, click the File Explorer button in the Test & Extra tab. The reason, they don't show up in the application folder is because Windows puts all program generated files in the virtual store on non elevated instances that's installed in the Program Files(x86) folder.

folder location
Problem solved!! Thank you!