Pro2096 ID Scan vs ID Search

Status
Not open for further replies.

Josh85

Premium Subscriber
I've become familiar with Uniden Scanners and recently started programming Radio Shack Scanners. With the Uniden Scanners, its easy to switch between ID Scan and ID Search (Usually a push of a button)

I'm having trouble with a Pro 2096. I haven't been able to change it to ID Scan. It's stuck on ID Search, and I'm hearing too much unwanted stuff.

Is there a way to switch between the two?

Thanks in advance!

N8IAA

I've become familiar with Uniden Scanners and recently started programming Radio Shack Scanners. With the Uniden Scanners, its easy to switch between ID Scan and ID Search (Usually a push of a button)

I'm having trouble with a Pro 2096. I haven't been able to change it to ID Scan. It's stuck on ID Search, and I'm hearing too much unwanted stuff.

Is there a way to switch between the two?

Thanks in advance!

You need to switch the bank to CLOSED. Then it scans only the TGID's that are programmed.
Larry

elias1988

Feed Provider
Wirelessly posted (Mozilla/5.0 (iPhone; CPU iPhone OS 7_1 like Mac OS X) AppleWebKit/537.51.2 (KHTML, like Gecko) Version/7.0 Mobile/11D167 Safari/9537.53)

Press FUNC then 5 on the bank you only want to scan programmed TGs, the + will change to - on the display.

Status
Not open for further replies.