Problem Programming Richmond/San Pablo EDACS

Status
Not open for further replies.

shbarrett

Premium Subscriber
I'm a relatively new user, with a PRO-106 scanner, using the ARC-500 software to download data from radioreference.com.

I am having problems picking up the Richmond/San Pablo EDACS public safety system. I live in Richmond, and downloaded the data from radioreference.com for the Richmond/San Pablo EDACS, but am only picking up a small number of transmissions from the Richmond Police, etc. I know this because, when I listen to the audio from radioreference there are a lot more transmissions than my scanner is picking up (it is mostly silent). I originally downloaded the Richmond/San Pablo EDACS data six months ago, and it seemed to work OK, but sometime between now and then something changed.

I don't think I'm downloading the trunk system data incorrectly; When I download the San Francisco system, for example, I hear a great deal (despite San Francisco being much further away.

Any advice from anyone? Any chance some of the Richmond/San Pablo frequencies have changed and haven't yet been updated? Anyone have info to put me in touch with someone who could help?

Steve

kma371

QRT
That system is no longer active.

All users went to the EBRCS system, which is in the DB

Status
Not open for further replies.