Programming Pro 197

Status
Not open for further replies.

fod8

I was programming my pro 197.And I up loaded My channels it was fine.When it rebooted I tried to back to my local v-folder it says heap error,21ab1f:21b2. What is that? How do i fix it? Or is it done!

RoninJoliet

Premium Subscriber
Some of your TGID's are not associated with the proper "Trunk System" usually because you forgot the "*" label...When you create a trunk system and add TG's you must have the "*" showing and the trunk system so there both affiliated....Go back and check them....

torontokris

Premium Subscriber
As Ronin said... something you programmed does not had a "scan list" associated to it.
So when it tries to scan it, it comes up with an error.

Double check your programming, ensure everything has a scan list number

mikey60

I was programming my pro 197.And I up loaded My channels it was fine.When it rebooted I tried to back to my local v-folder it says heap error,21ab1f:21b2. What is that? How do i fix it? Or is it done!

Check your talkgroup objects. At least one of them was probably created without being associated with a trunked system. If you step through the talkgroup objects (if the scanner lets you), you may see one that shows as "Not Assigned" in the TSYS item. Assign that to a trunked system or delete it and try scanning again.

Note: the issue is not related to scan lists, it is related to association with a TSYS object.

Mike

Status
Not open for further replies.