ProScan: Proscan Software frequencies

Status
Not open for further replies.

alittleweird1

First time using this software. We "WA state" just changed over to Phase 2 and just learning this software for a Uniden Bcd996p2. I got my talk groups uploaded from RR, but where do you add your frequencies in at? Thanks

ProScan

Software Provider
Premium Subscriber
First time using this software. We "WA state" just changed over to Phase 2 and just learning this software for a Uniden Bcd996p2. I got my talk groups uploaded from RR, but where do you add your frequencies in at? Thanks

The site/s frequencies should have imported when the TGIDs imported. You may have unchecked the sites in the RRDB import window.. Scroll down into you see sites and keep the sites check that you want to import. In the ProScan database, expand the tree and see if the sites are there.

alittleweird1

The site/s frequencies should have imported when the TGIDs imported. You may have unchecked the sites in the RRDB import window.. Scroll down into you see sites and keep the sites check that you want to import. In the ProScan database, expand the tree and see if the sites are there.
I can see my site tree of the TGID's that I imported, but when I expand them there are no frequencies.

ProScan

Software Provider
Premium Subscriber
The site frequencies are separate from the TGID's. Expand the node that shows 'Freqs' like in this image. If you don't see it then it probable wasn't imported because it was unchecked before the data was imported from the RRDB.

Untitled.png

Status
Not open for further replies.