PSE&G P25 Upgrade

Status
Not open for further replies.
We are currently using and Analog 900Mhz repeater channel for the time being. We are in the process of getting new radios and making the jump to the NJICS system in a few months. Will update all when I have all the proper talkgroups assigned to us and make that submission to the DB.

As for the Southern sites, they might all be part of the Main Simulcast system and not stand alone any more. Trying to get more info on the system build-out from the techs.

Do you know what the frequency is for the analog 900 Mhz repeater?

That unfortunately is something I can not give out. I was told by the system admins not to give out. Sorry I am not able to help with your question.
I understand completely. Thanks for taking the time to reply!
If you're local to the repeater it shouldn't be hard to find using SRD# or something similar.
Yes, I'm pretty close. It's also possible that they're not using a very wide area coverage repeater, however. From what I've heard 900 Mhz systems are usually designed to keep the signal inside the desired coverage area. Either way, maybe I'll give it a shot. Thanks!

GM

Premium Subscriber
PSE&G DMR

I received a message from a trusted source recently that the Generating Stations PSE&G operate will be switching their on-site analog UHF repeaters to DMR digital soon. It should be noted that they are also on the PSE&G P25 TRS network as well. Another project to work on now...

Status
Not open for further replies.