psr 500

Status
Not open for further replies.

tvengr

Well Known Member
I have ARC500. What system would you like changed and what scan list would you like it on? Please attach your programming file. OR - All you need to do is delete scan list 0 and change the scan list number for all of the channels and talkgroups in that system to the new scan list number. Are you asking about moving V-Scanner folder #0 to working memory? If you do that, you will wipe out everything in the working memory and replace it with the contents of the V-Scanner folder. I can give you instructions on how to move the V-Scanner folder in the scanner without using the software. You can then download and save the file in ARC500.

Last edited:

krokus

Premium Subscriber
thanks butel arc software

I have not used ARC500 enough to tell you, and I do not see a manual on the website, but the scanlist will have the talkgroups you want to monitor. That talkgroup will cause the scanner to "pull up" the system, while scanning.

tvengr

Well Known Member
To my knowledge, there is no way to assign scan list 0 using ARC500. If you are talking about how to load V-Scanner folder 0 in the scanner to working memory, here are the instructions. Hopefully, this is the same as my Pro-197. This is done using only the scanner. Press FUNC and then press PROG. Press F1 (Load). V-Scanner folder 0 should be showing. Press F3 (Load). You will get a message "Really overwrite the main memory"? Press F1 (Yes). When the V-Scanner folder finishes loading, Press SCAN. You can now download from the scanner to ARC500 and save the file. If you want to upload to scanner from V-Scanner folder storage in ARC500, ignore this post. I am now going to take a look at ARC500 and will be back to you. Do you have V-Scanner folders stored using ARC500 or do you just want to upload a GR5 file directly to the scanner?

Last edited:

hiegtx

Mentor
Premium Subscriber
I have not used ARC500 enough to tell you, and I do not see a manual on the website, but the scanlist will have the talkgroups you want to monitor. That talkgroup will cause the scanner to "pull up" the system, while scanning.
The User Guide for ARC500 is in the Wiki.

Status
Not open for further replies.