PSR 800 scanlist

Status
Not open for further replies.

ac9f

Premium Subscriber
If you want to delete all info in a scan list, do you just overwrite it with new info or is there a way to delete what is in the scan list.
Will this help: I have County A in the scan list #1. I do not want County A in the scan list #1 but want County B in scan list #1. Do I over write A with B or delete A first somehow?

Ed_Seedhouse

Premium Subscriber
If you want to delete all info in a scan list, do you just overwrite it with new info or is there a way to delete what is in the scan list.

Couldn't be easier. In the software, select the Scanlist tab and go to the list you want to empty. Click under the "Pos" column to highlight one whole row. Press Ctrl-A and this will highlight all rows in the scanlist. .

Then over on the right click on the "Delete" button. Then put the stuff you really want in it. Then when done, connect your scanner via usb if you haven't already got it connected, make sure the scanner is off, and copy the new configuration over.

You can also move a scanlist to another one using the same process to highlight all the rows, but click on the "Scanlists" row, which will bring up a window. Simply highlight the scanlist number you want to move the frequencies to and click on done. If you have also unselected the current scanlist they will all move to the one you selected. You can put any object in as many scanlists as you like, they don't have to be in just one, so if you have one frequency or system you want checked more than the others, simply put it in every scanlist you have active.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.