PSRCtrl500 error 126

Status
Not open for further replies.

firetaz834

I need some help. Had recently gotten a new laptop (Windows 7) and had loaded PSREdit500 and PSRCtrl500 without any issues. Release is 1.89Release2. Then, my laptop had and issue and it was replaced with a like model.

PSREdit runs without an issue, but when I try to run PSRCtrl500 I receive the following error message:

Cannot find import; DLL may be missing, corrupt, or wrong version File "FTD2XX.DLL", error 126

Can anyone assist in what is happening why the application is giving me this error message. I have checked the Edit application and it is working without any issues

Moderator:

This item can be locked and closed as the problem got answered in another thread and problem is now resolved.

Last edited:

mikey60

I need some help. Had recently gotten a new laptop (Windows 7) and had loaded PSREdit500 and PSRCtrl500 without any issues. Release is 1.89Release2. Then, my laptop had and issue and it was replaced with a like model.

PSREdit runs without an issue, but when I try to run PSRCtrl500 I receive the following error message:

Cannot find import; DLL may be missing, corrupt, or wrong version File "FTD2XX.DLL", error 126

Can anyone assist in what is happening why the application is giving me this error message. I have checked the Edit application and it is working without any issues

Answered in the other thread.

Mike

Status
Not open for further replies.