PSREdit300 problem

Status
Not open for further replies.

jetsetter

I'm using PSRedit300 to program my pro 97 scanner. I have a trunked system loaded into bank 1 and TG ID's loaded into Sub Bank 0. I would also like to use the other sub banks, but when I try to enter a TG ID into say sub bank 1, PSRedit is re-witing the TG ID's in sub bank 0 as the TG ID's that I'm trying to enter into sub bank 1.

Am I doing something wrong??

mikey60

jetsetter said:
I'm using PSRedit300 to program my pro 97 scanner. I have a trunked system loaded into bank 1 and TG ID's loaded into Sub Bank 0. I would also like to use the other sub banks, but when I try to enter a TG ID into say sub bank 1, PSRedit is re-witing the TG ID's in sub bank 0 as the TG ID's that I'm trying to enter into sub bank 1.

Am I doing something wrong??

Nope, looks like a bug... I'll fix and publish an update ASAP.

Mike

jetsetter

Thanks

Thanks Mike!!

Where should I look for updates. This thread? I'll also look on the yahoo psredit300 group.

Besides this little hiccup, your software is great. I've been into scanning on and off for the last 15 years or so, and I didn't think programming could ever be so easy.

I appreciate your help with the TG problem. Thanks again.

mikey60

jetsetter said:
Thanks Mike!!

Where should I look for updates. This thread? I'll also look on the yahoo psredit300 group.

Besides this little hiccup, your software is great. I've been into scanning on and off for the last 15 years or so, and I didn't think programming could ever be so easy.

I appreciate your help with the TG problem. Thanks again.

It's up on the psredit site now. I'll post the release notes in the yahoo groups shortly.

Mike

Status
Not open for further replies.