Purchasing HP-1 Advice

Status
Not open for further replies.

scruggsy

Premium Subscriber
These are not being sold by Uniden. We are investigating the source of the units (since the prices are far below cost), but have no direct knowledge of whether these are legit or not.

question? what happens if uniden tracks the source of these devices, discovers they are not legit, "HOT" if you will. the seller gets arrested for selling stolen merchandise, will the authorities track the buyers and confiscate the stolen merchandise?
I'm just saying this cause I'm jealous that I didn't get one! HE...HE....
So if anybody wants to not be caught with a hot scanner, let me know!........ LOL

KD0OTK

I've been listening to my new HP for a few hours now. Perfect signals, a huge improvement over my pro-106. No simulcast distortion at all!

Thank you KJ6HCB for tipping us off on this amazing deal.

KJ6HCB

No problem guys - very glad I could help some out with saving some $$$.

If anyone is replacing a scanner with their HP1, let me know! Im looking to purchase a BCT15, BCT15X, BCT996, or other higher end base/mobile scanner. Thanks!

t_shuffle

I just paid $488 for mine with free shipping through Amazon. I'm dying to know how this guy got his hands on a truckload of these things at a price below cost.

KJ6HCB

Christmas is soon and I havent received any gifts from RR members yet.... :D

I know everyone got theirs that ordered them here because there would be a public lynching for me if not.

bonus1331

KJ6HCB,

I want to make it extremely clear to everyone, if you already haven't; that we all are very appreciative of you finding the recent Ebay deal on the HP-1's.

If I can speak for everyone involved in buying through the Ebay seller that you discovered; THANK YOU so much for finding this amazing deal.

I, in particular, hope you and your family have a fantastic and joyous Christmas.

;-)

Status
Not open for further replies.