Pursuit

Status
Not open for further replies.

jimmnn

Premium Subscriber
1-A-16 in pursuit EB I-70 MM-445 at speeds of 140mph notifying Kansas Highway Patrol now.

DTRS 3B

Jim<

Pray for good tires.........

"140 MPH" ...............

I used to go that fast on my Norton MC...........

When I was young and even more stupid than I am now........

Thanks Jim,

Mic.

jimmnn

Premium Subscriber
Pursuit U/D: CSP 1-A-16 now at I-70 MM-7 in Kansas has lost the vehicle but KHP Lt in the area trying to assist, but no direct comms between Kansas and Colorado units are working.

And Kansas was fast they already had stop sticks deployed at MM-9.

Jim<

cstockmyer

Keep in mind it is Kansas, it's the only state I know where directions like " Drive till you see a big oak tree, then turn left." Works. He might of grew a brain, or something like one, and just gone and blacked out in a field.

evilklown

so they got away? i cant beleave that they had stop sticks ready to go and they lost them sounds like they were on there toes and 1 step ahead of the people but something must have happened.

STiMULi

You run when you are stupid, really fast, know where you are going, have lots of time on your hands or all of the above.

I would bet (since we already know he was fast and there are few LEO vehilces that can do 140+ MPH) he knew where he was going or has lots of time on his hands and is blacked out in a field as stated above.

Did they ID him?

evilklown

yea they probully blacked out then waited and headed back the oppisite way he was going lol passing the cops as they zoom by he just waving lol. j/k yea i wound if they got an id they probully got the plate but if its stolen it dosent really matter.

eyes00only

Jim

What was the trooper driving (car or mc), and what was the bad guy driving? Also, just had another thought. Would stop sticks work on a motocycle 100% of the time?

Jerry

Troop

eyes00only said:
Jim

What was the trooper driving (car or mc), and what was the bad guy driving? Also, just had another thought. Would stop sticks work on a motocycle 100% of the time?

Jerry

Stopsticks on a m/c is a big no-no...it actually says right on the stick...not for motorcycles....as far as the trooper doing 140....there's no way....any Crown Vic that's set up as a police interceptor is governed at 127 to maybe 128..then it cuts out...and that's all of the cars...Camaro different story..but 1A is all Fords.....bad guy was probably doing 140 and just slipped ahead...

rick521

Hey was this a wise crack

cstockmyer said:
Keep in mind it is Kansas, it's the only state I know where directions like " Drive till you see a big oak tree, then turn left." Works.

It really does work. Actually in western ks all cell phone gps lat/long reports associate with the "big oak tree"

Status
Not open for further replies.