Question Regarding Middlesboro PD

Status
Not open for further replies.

BC2001

BCD996P2, BCD536HP, BCD436HP, HP-1&2, BC125AT, BC3
Premium Subscriber
Joined
Oct 10, 2015
Messages
289
Reaction score
60
Location
Pineville, KY
So I've been looking at MPDs FCC callsign (FCC Callsign KIA516 (MIDDLESBORO, CITY OF)) and I noticed that 154.12250 is listed - as well as their two known frequencies: 151.070 & 155.580.

I haven't received MPD traffic in quite a while where I live in Northern Bell County, but I used to.

Can anyone confirm whether or not this frequency is in use by MPD? I am going to enter it into my scanner and see what happens, but I am not certain whether it would pick up here or not.

Thanks in advance for any info or confirmation.
 

trashman43

Kentucky DB Admin...
Database Admin
Joined
Feb 29, 2004
Messages
670
Reaction score
154
Location
Kentucky
I added 154.1225 to the db. Possibly a 3 site Multicast system now.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top