Quick getaway!!!!!!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Gymbag

Premium Subscriber
We will be heading to the Auburn Hills/Birch Run/Saginaw area for a quick getaway weekend. Just wondering what Police/Fire/Ems would I be able to listen to on my Pro-106/GRE-500. Any help would be greatly appreciated.

GeneseeCoMI

We will be heading to the Auburn Hills/Birch Run/Saginaw area for a quick getaway weekend. Just wondering what Police/Fire/Ems would I be able to listen to on my Pro-106/GRE-500. Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Birch Run and Saginaw PD and FD (and everything else in Saginaw Co) are on the MPSCS (remember to put in the MMR TG's for countywide EMS too) which your scanner can decode, but Auburn Hills PD and FD (Oakland Co) is on an Open Sky system, which no scanner ever made can decode. However there's a few agencies in Oakland Co that are on the MPSCS, the most active ones being MSP Metro North and Community EMS, which both serve the whole county.

krokus

Premium Subscriber
Birch Run and Saginaw PD and FD (and everything else in Saginaw Co) are on the MPSCS (remember to put in the MMR TG's for countywide EMS too) which your scanner can decode, but Auburn Hills PD and FD (Oakland Co) is on an Open Sky system, which no scanner ever made can decode. However there's a few agencies in Oakland Co that are on the MPSCS, the most active ones being MSP Metro North and Community EMS, which both serve the whole county.

Many of the FDs in Oakland do have their comms simulcast onto their dispatch. I have not tried listening to Auburn Hills, so I do not know if they do.

Sent via Tapatalk

gpp10x

Premium Subscriber
423.1500 (110.9 PL) for Auburn Hills fire dispatch & VHF freqs for Townships north of A.H.
Springfield, Groveland, Holly, North Oakland Fire Auth. should get him up into Genesee County.

pjbracing

Premium Subscriber
423.1500 (110.9 PL) for Auburn Hills fire dispatch & VHF freqs for Townships north of A.H.
Springfield, Groveland, Holly, North Oakland Fire Auth. should get him up into Genesee County.

Also Independence Fire (Clarkston)

N8DRC

Premium Subscriber
Many of the FDs in Oakland do have their comms simulcast onto their dispatch.

There are several toned out on this freq. 154.43000 some with pl and some with not, I listen to quite a few from that area on VHF.

Status
Not open for further replies.