Radio Shack Pro-135

Status
Not open for further replies.

mcillwain

Well I just bought a new Radio Shack Pro-135 scanner yesterday for $55.00 nf eBay. it's brand new in the box. I know it's made by Uniden, and it should be quality.. i've been using a Pro-41 10 channel direct input model for years now, and I wanted a more modern scanner. I know it's not digital, or a trucking unit, but to take a jump from my Pro-41 to lets say a Pro-106 i.e.. I felt was to much for me right now, maybe after i've had this new one for a while i'll move up to a state of thee art one. what I want to know is what to you guys think of the pro-135 I just bought? any good? what else do I have to buy for it? let me know what you think! thanks for any input! ...Gary

Allan_Love_Jr

The Radio Shack Pro-135 is a damn good Scanner. I bought mine from a pawn shop. I use mine for Railroad monitoring and it picks up signals very well. The only thing. Get yourself a better Antenna. Toss that Antenna that came with the Radio. There worthless Antennas. If I where out Railfanning today. The only Scanner that I would use would be eather be my Pro-135 or my Pro-404. They are both damn good Radios.

Status
Not open for further replies.