Radio Shack Repair Status Web Site

Status
Not open for further replies.

scnrfrq

Premium Subscriber
Can someone tell me when repair status info starts to show up on the corpinfo.radioshack.com web site? Is it once the radio reaches the repair center? Also, how up-to-date is the information given?

KLH

Feed Provider
I belive it is updated on a daily basis (sometime during the night).
I would give it a day or two to show up in the system.

c_gutta

Premium Subscriber
Well

The store needs to do their part in the store and create a packing list for it to initial update correct. If not, then you have to wait for the item to arrive at the repair center, then it will be updated to let you know the item has reached the repair center.

csvff78

The Radio Shack repair status page is terrible. It only updates once a day, and that is during the night. So the status is one day behind. You find out today what the status was yesterday. The information they do post is very scant indeed. In fact my radio that I picked up a week ago is still showing as being returned to the store. The store never entered it as received or picked up. The people on the phone are just as bad. I was told it would be another 2 weeks for the parts that were back ordered, and it was fixed and sent out the next day.

It will surely show up once it hits the repair center. It takes a few days to get there.

Frank K3FSS

Status
Not open for further replies.