RadioFeed Version 7.0 Just Released!

ProScan

Software Provider
Premium Subscriber
RadioFeed Version 7.0
  • Added - BC125AT, BCD160DN, & BCD260DN scanners support.
  • Changed - Upgraded the Web Server built in audio player.
  • Fixed - The Let's Encrypt function broke in the Web Server due to a change on the Let's Encrypt side.
  • Fixed - The Web Server feature was causing the program to lock up intermittently.
ProScan Website

Text Tags supported for the BC125AT, BC250D, BC296D, BC346XT, BC346XTC, BC780XLT, BC785D, BC796D, BC898T, BCD160DN, BCD260DN, BCD325P2, BCD396T, BCD396XT, BCD436HP, BCD536HP, BCD996P2, BCD996T, BCD996XT, BCT15, BCT15X, BCT8, BR330T, HomePatrol-1, HomePatrol-2, PRO106, PRO107, PRO18, PRO197, PRO2052, PRO651, PRO652, PRO668, PSR310, PSR410, PSR500, PSR600, PSR800, SDS100, SDS100E, SDS200, SDS200E, UBCD3600XLT, USDS100, WS1040, WS1065, & WS1080 scanners.

ScottPDX

Premium Subscriber
Thank you, Bob, for updating and supporting RadioFeed to 7.0. I am a licensed user of ProScan, but really like RadioFeed for its simplicity to go along with my ancient vacuum tube and transistorized LED lamp scanners.

YouSaid

Premium Subscriber
RadioFeed Version 7.0
  • Added - BC125AT, BCD160DN, & BCD260DN scanners support.
  • Changed - Upgraded the Web Server built in audio player.
  • Fixed - The Let's Encrypt function broke in the Web Server due to a change on the Let's Encrypt side.
  • Fixed - The Web Server feature was causing the program to lock up intermittently.
ProScan Website

Text Tags supported for the BC125AT, BC250D, BC296D, BC346XT, BC346XTC, BC780XLT, BC785D, BC796D, BC898T, BCD160DN, BCD260DN, BCD325P2, BCD396T, BCD396XT, BCD436HP, BCD536HP, BCD996P2, BCD996T, BCD996XT, BCT15, BCT15X, BCT8, BR330T, HomePatrol-1, HomePatrol-2, PRO106, PRO107, PRO18, PRO197, PRO2052, PRO651, PRO652, PRO668, PSR310, PSR410, PSR500, PSR600, PSR800, SDS100, SDS100E, SDS200, SDS200E, UBCD3600XLT, USDS100, WS1040, WS1065, & WS1080 scanners.
Thanks so much for the update to the software. I like the lower bitrates, I had been wanting to use them but did not want to switch software. I had a question about the metadata from file feature and was not sure where to post it so if this is in the wrong spot I am sorry.

I have set up version 7.0 the same as the version 6.1 that I have been using and all I get for metadata is whatever I put in the " Text to show during scanning" text box. I normal use a file called metadata.txt and read the last line but I can't get it to read the file in the new version 7.0? It is probably me. I just thought maybe someone was having the same problem and could steer me in the right direction.

Thanks again for all the hard work and the great software :)

ScottPDX

Premium Subscriber
Bob,
I took a look at what YouSaid above was describing, and so I enabled the Metadata tab, File option, created a file in the same folder as RadioFeed 7.0, say named: "test.txt", which contained "Hello World" (without quotes) as text created from Notepad.

But it would never show "Hello World" on the browser in the Metadata field. It would always show: "Scanning".

My only control for the Metadata tab seems to be either choosing None, or any of the other three options. The other three options all only show whatever is shown in the RadioFeed.cfg at: [METADATA SCANNING TAG]=Scanning

Last edited:

ProScan

Software Provider
Premium Subscriber
Bob,
I took a look at what YouSaid above was describing, and so I enabled the Metadata tab, File option, created a file in the same folder as RadioFeed 7.0, say named: "test.txt", which contained "Hello World" (without quotes) as text created from Notepad.

But it would never show "Hello World" on the browser in the Metadata field. It would always show: "Scanning".

My only control for the Metadata tab seems to be either choosing None, or any of the other three options. The other three options all only show whatever is shown in the RadioFeed.cfg at: [METADATA SCANNING TAG]=Scanning
I'll look at it before the next release. It may be a month or two as I'm working on finalizing the 160/260 support

YouSaid

Premium Subscriber
Bob,

Thank you Scott for trying and wish you had gotten better results. I guess I was not up too early and getting my folders and file confused LOL. Your efforts are appreciated.

YouSaid

Premium Subscriber
I'll look at it before the next release. It may be a month or two as I'm working on finalizing the 160/260 support
Hi Bob/ProScan,
I had tried everything and wish I could have just posted a "Thanks". I understand your busy and will keep using 6.1 where I need the metadata from file and awaiting the next release. Thanks again for awesome software.

ScottPDX

Premium Subscriber
Thank you Scott for trying and wish you had gotten better results. I guess I was not up too early and getting my folders and file confused LOL. Your efforts are appreciated.
YouSaid,

Thank you for reporting your discovery.

Scott

tspainiv

Shelby Co DB Admin
Database Admin
After updating, for some reason RadioFeed won't remember my Broadcastify login info. I have to sign in every time the program restarts and have to setup all my options each time. I have the "Remember Me" checkbox checked. Am I missing something obvious?

ProScan

Software Provider
Premium Subscriber
Anyone having any issues with RadioFeed, email me a bug report so I can send test files to verify it's fixed then I can put out the next version.

Bug Reporting
If you discover a bug, send an email to support@proscan.org. The advantage of email is so I can ask questions and send you production quality files with additional testing to help fix the bug. The person reporting the bug will get the fix sooner than waiting for the next release. Put "bug" in the Subject line.

Bug Reports - Advise on the following:
  • Product (ProScan, Free Client, or RadioFeed):
  • Version:
  • Scanner type:
  • Scanner firmware version (if applicable):
  • OS type:
  • Options pertaining to the bug:
  • Describe in detail what the bug is doing or not doing: