Radioland in the database

Status
Not open for further replies.

jbertrand

When the scanner stops on 857.5625 with the motor noise, I hit FUNC TUNE this is what I get.

I have hit the FrL/O it seems to do nothing. Mode changes the FM to AM. Stor just tells me it would be a duplicate freq.
Not sure where to go next.

Attachments

• IMG_5736.JPG
    IMG_5736.JPG
    98.7 KB · Views: 195

jbertrand

Milf for an LTR system what all info is needed for the database? Is there a way to go back in RR history and get the info? This system had to be in there before for me to have it downloaded in Win500 and on my scanner. I did pick up a LTR system being used my two different street departments on 858.0125 today.

INDY72

Monitoring since 1982, using radios since 1991.
Premium Subscriber
LTR One we find the system FCC data, which I can run right quick. Two we find the LCNs which can be an issue with some scanners. (Another reason I love the BCD396XT and BCD436HP, as the XT can feed LTRLogger, and the HP has LCN finder built in.) Three ID the TGs.

ULS License - 800 MHz Trunked SMR (SMR, Site-specific) License - WPEP566 - RADIOLAND, INC. - Frequencies Summary
856.0125 (scanner stops on this channel but I do not hear anything Possibly LTR Data Burst)

Next step is to see if I can find it in the depreciated listing which will make it easier to reactivate for the KY admins... If it is not in there, then it will have to be submitted as a new system. Having the LCNs would make this much less painful.

Last edited by a moderator:

INDY72

Premium Subscriber
I found one of the 800 ones, and the big UHF LTR ones... This one looks like it may have been deleted instead of deprecated, so needs to be submitted as a new system for KY. Go to https://www.radioreference.com/apps/db/?ctid=1044 click submit info on top of page, trunked new system. And put in everything we have so far. Including the TG IDs... In numerical and actual use listed you have. And if it is in Win500 then pull the data for the freqs and LCN from that. Will help the admins a lot to have that.

Last edited by a moderator:

jbertrand

This is what I have found after downloading the info from the scanner. The only frequency that was auto populated in the freq table was the one in slot 3. I added the rest from an old WIN500 file I had before updating my scanner the last time. Also I changed the the Alpha tags since I knew who they were.

Does this give the LCN or how do I find that?

Attachments

• IMG_5744.JPG
    IMG_5744.JPG
    146.6 KB · Views: 136

INDY72

Premium Subscriber
TSYS -> New -> Type LTR
Scroll to Frequencies Enter in all the Frequencies for the trunked system
Scroll down past Expert Below -> Automove HRs: on
Automove will automatically put the frequencies in the proper order for the LTR system.

Once that is done, then you can see exactly where each freq goes in the system, and then can follow the system fully, and help us get it redone in the DB. :)

k4ktr

Premium Subscriber
Radio land

I use to work there i was there head tech for 5 years at the time of my leaving 4 months ago there are the systems we had on the air

800 mhz ltr (located in down town louisville)
800 mhz ltr (located in lagrange ky)

a 3 ch nxdn type c trunking system located in fairdale ky
multipal analog and conventional nxdn repeaters located in fairdale

multipal analog and conventional nxdn and dmr repeaters located in floyd knobs

wa8pyr

Technischer Guru
Staff member
Lead Database Admin
This one looks like it may have been deleted instead of deprecated, so needs to be submitted as a new system for KY.

This system has been restored to the database. Please scan and submit updates where possible.

Status
Not open for further replies.