Rearrange Favorite lists in Proscan

Status
Not open for further replies.

JoplinFossil

Premium Subscriber
New to Proscan(just purchased). I’m using a combination of Sentinel and Proscan until I become a little more familiar with Proscan. My problem is I created my favorite list and rearranged it in Sentinel, saved it to my BCD436HP. All was well till I went to Proscan and read from the scanner. It’s not in the order it’s in Sentinel or on the scanner. I can’t find a way to rearrange it in Proscan or get Proscan to read it like it’s in Sentinel and on the Scanner. Ideas???

TerryPavlick

Premium Subscriber
New to Proscan(just purchased). I’m using a combination of Sentinel and Proscan until I become a little more familiar with Proscan. My problem is I created my favorite list and rearranged it in Sentinel, saved it to my BCD436HP. All was well till I went to Proscan and read from the scanner. It’s not in the order it’s in Sentinel or on the scanner. I can’t find a way to rearrange it in Proscan or get Proscan to read it like it’s in Sentinel and on the Scanner. Ideas???
Hi

May I suggest you post your message in this thread....the software author will likely reply back to you with help. He is a good guy and very responsive.

Terry

dave3825

Premium Subscriber
I assign every system a quick key in the order I want systems to appear. Then if between the 2 stuff gets out of whack, sentinel and proscan both have sort fav list by quick key. Of course both can do alphabetical order also

Status
Not open for further replies.