ref frequency lists

Status
Not open for further replies.

kma371

QRT
If you have something to share, submit it to the DB. There's no sense in hoarding info you have. Sounds like you want to share it anyway :)

thomast77

Everything is pretty much already listed in the database. However you may want to search fcc licenses to find other frequencies in your area. Just go to your county in the database and click the fcc licenses tab. I have found a few that way which I then submitted to the database. If you are interested in business frequencies then plug in the Common Itinerant and Business frequencies and see what pops up. Most scanners also have a service search you can perform. Some allow you to choose the begin and end frequency. In my opinion looking around and finding something is part of the fun. Happy Scanning:)

BMT

There are over 600 VHF/UHF freqs for OK.
Use your search button!!

zguy1243

OP,

I used to live there near Tinker AFB back in the early 90's. What a incredible location for military aircraft activity. I spent so many hours on the roof of my parents house wathcing the aircraft with my Pro-2005 connected to a 50 foot drop cord when I was 10 years old. Any freqs that I have for that area are years out dated. With the 552nd ACW there at Tinker and the ALC doing the depot MX you area sure to have plenty of traffic. Would love to see a radio there near Tinker pop up on Global Tuners...;)

darkwolf

Premium Subscriber
i just love some of the replys i'm getting with this post such as this reply " There are over 600 VHF/UHF freqs for OK.
Use your search button!!

nd5y

i just love some of the replys i'm getting with this post such as this reply " There are over 600 VHF/UHF freqs for OK.
Use your search button!!

Searching the federal bands on your scanner is the only way to find military and federal frequencies that aren't in the database, wiki or posted in the forums or other web sites.

Last edited:

N1BHH

Use your search button!!

The replies you are getting are quite correct. Apparently nobody has shared anything with you. Most of what you are looking for can be found with searching, use of Google and plenty of patience along with looking throughout this particular website, including the wiki and database. You really should be able to get some information by checking that out.

BMT

Using any search engine for MILAIR is an art form. You can't just search for any base in your area and put together a freq list. Do a search for any unit's assign to that base. I have found more info doing a unit search and where this might take you is anyone guess.
I started putting together a list for AL,FL and GA, plus nationwide and East coast base's, now it's up to 7,918 lines.

My scan list for FEB '12 was put together using just 3 scanner's ( Milcom Monitoring Post: Milcom Blog Logs - February 2012 Deltona Fla ).

BMT

darkwolf

Premium Subscriber
i would like to thank everyone who has or had some input on the many ideas there are some people who DO NOT appreciate anything in this world on the other hand there are those that do appreciate the input from everyone regarding this post in closing i would like to thank EVERYONE thank you again

Status
Not open for further replies.